Monday, September 2, 2013

Autumn Dreaming

Today's vacation day has been filled with a wonderful steady rainstorm complete with rolling thunder and a cool breeze. After having my coffee on the patio per the usual except this time I listened to the rain. Its interesting how after so much heat a little cool snap and the dancing drops of rain can make me completely content.

I know we will have several warm weeks left ahead of us but I couldn't help but start to dream of Autumn. Its a difficult time for me when it comes to putting my wardrobe together because its can be very warm one day and cool and crisp another. 

The summer was great and I am always a little sad to see it go however, by the time the 100 degree temps have been around for a few weeks I am eagerly awaiting cooler temps that make me want to buy school supplies, cozy light weight sweaters, bright fall colored plants, flavored coffee creamer, soups and cozy fluffy socks.
Here are some realistic transitional pieces I would like to add to my wardrobe. 












I hope you are having a lazy labor day and spending it the way you find most relaxing! 

Images link to items.

2 comments:

Lady Helen said...

I love the navy version of the Grey coat x

Mom said...

Good looking purse, my weakness:)