Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Slow and Steady Fall Wardrobe

I have a hard time deciding on clothes and I don't do much shopping I am more of a recycler. I am short and curvy so things are hard to fit my body. But I think all women have this problem, women's sizing is terrible and never consistent. I also feel guilty when I spend money on clothes even though Super Man encourages me to. So in an effort to improve my wardrobe and add quality not quantity while keeping a budget I am going to order a few pieces and keep it under $100 each paycheck. Here are my first few pieces...

Navy blazer ...I love the piping and I think it will be very neutral. I usually like this cut as well a little shorter in length.


Sheath dress with leather accent. Mine is actually all grey minus the red but they are both cute!

Booties ....I LOVE LOVE these and hope they are as cute on!!! They also come in a beautiful camel brown.

I will let you know how they work out I am not a huge online shopper but I am working on it ;)

You can click the images to find these items.


No comments: