Friday, August 1, 2014

Cruelty Free

Hey there everyone it's been awhile since I posted anything and I would like to get better about that. My friend and I were just discussing how we are both slowly switching to all Cruelty Free products and I thought I would share a little progress I have made. I have been working on changing all my beauty products over to cruelty free products. I posted a couple of items already but I have two REAL winners here to tell you about! 


I don't know about you but I am into products that smell good and feel luxurious! These check both boxes...


These face wipes smell like you have fallen into a giant coconut and made you home there. Amazing! So much so that I keep opening them and smelling them. I love to have face wipes for the nights I just don't have it in me to wash my face (never go to bed without washing your face) 


They cost about $6 for 30 wipes and again they are heaven. I got mine at Sprouts. 

The next is 

This conditioner...I posted some shampoo and conditioner I like in a different post but this is better. I very rarely purchase the same conditioner in a row but this I did. It smells like dreamcicle    the orange-vanilla lovely smell from summer. Love love and it is a really great conditioner for my super blond hair right now. I have found a lot of items from this Andalou brand that I love and this is another. You can also get this at Sprouts or Market Street or any health/natural store. It's also very affordable I think it was about $7. 


I know there are more important things in the world but I want to make some changes in what my purchases represent and what I put in and on my body. One step at a time ...I feel good about this since my husband won't let me adopt the  6 dogs I would like too :) no animals should ever be mistreated and it breaks my heart to think I can't love on them all. So for now I love on these two ...



What products have you tried you like? Next for me is mascara I am nervous about this one since I am a mascara freak and super picky.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Enjoyed! Good ideas!