Friday, August 2, 2013

Floral Friday and a New Brunch Spot

"Don't you think that daisies are the friendliest flower?"









If you get out for brunch in the Fort Worth area I highly recommend this place!


Brewed in Fort Worth on Magnolia. http://brewedfw.com/


They have things like donut holes and fresh blueberry compote ...yup I ate that!!


Biscuits sausage and gravy ...yup ate that too!! It has such a good smokey flavor.


Beautiful coffees 


Cakes!! And it looks like when they aren't serving up friendly brunch food and it turns to evening, they are a fun little bar with cozy places to chill.



I never thought I would say I love a wallpaper with snakes, rabbits, butterflies and eagles but I do.



Just a charming place that is unique with friendly baristas and great affordable food!


So....


Grab some friends and celebrate all the little nothing's this weekend!!

No comments: